[To be added]
European Relations Breakdown is the third mission in Saints Row: Tales of the Saints Strumpet.
- "Better go pick up Zimos, the old man wouldn't last long if things get out of hand"
- ―Quest Description
- Steal a car
- Access Map
- Go to Friendly Fire
- Purchase a weapon upgrade
- Go to Culex Stadium
- Eliminate the Morningstar attackers.
- Eliminate the Brute
- Get in the N-Forcer
- Protect the N-Forcer
- Steelport HQ (Crib)
- Stilwater HQ (Crib)
- Shaundi's Ex's Apartment (Crib)
- This is the first mission where Shaundi/Super Slut is the player character.
- Like in We're Going to Need Guns in Saints Row: The Third and The Fundamentals in Saints Row IV, player is introduced to some in-game basics.
- Shaundi makes a throwback reference to the previous games intro missions where Shaundi and Kinzie had to tell Bob Wilson how to use the GPS and phone.
- The player has to visit Friendly Fire to pick up some weapons, like Bob Wilson who had no weapons upon landing in both Steelport and Virtual Steelport.
- Completing this mission allows for the player to freely explore Stilwater and Steelport.
Bob Wilson: Ugh, am I in heaven?
Shaundi: [Dumps Bob down against a wall]
Bob Wilson: OWW! Fuck put me down more carefully thank you.
Shaundi: Yeah you'll be fine.
Bob Wilson: Smart ass.
Kinzie: Shaundi, are you and the Boss alright?
Shaundi: We're fine, although the Boss looks like shit right now.
Kinzie: I'm sorry, I tried to call you guys and warn you but I didn't see the trap until it was too late.
Shaundi: Look just send us some transport and get us back to the HQ.
Kinzie: No wait, we have a problem back in Stilwater?
Shaundi: Wait... Hey!
Bob Wilson: Hold on, I'll give it back. Kinzie what's going on?
Kinzie: The Morningstar is going after Zimos, you better get him back to Steelport now, it's not safe for him. Take a powerboat at the docks, you'll get there faster.
Bob Wilson: You know I hate boats, one of them put me into a coma.
Kinzie: I know that, but it's the quickest way, now hurry up and move.
Bob Wilson: [Sigh] Let's go.